Klok is designed for anyone that needs to manage their time, projects and earnings as they work. It's aimed especially at freelance workers, so if you turn up to work at 9am, sit around then go home at 6pm and get paid regardless, there is no reason to use Klok!
Klok utilizes Adobe Air, so can be used on Mac or Windows. This also means Klok is a little heavy on RAM usage, but it's not too bad. To start a project, simply click Add, give it a name, and then drag it into the weekly timetable. From there you can resize it to the correct number of hours, and add more details about the work, including how much you will be paid for doing it.
Klok can color code projects, to make the weekly planner easier to read. When you start a project, click 'start working', and Klok will time your work. Klock also features automatically made weekly and monthly time sheets, that can be dragged into Excel without conversion, which is useful. Klok is still in a Beta testing phase, so is likely to have some bugs to iron out, but at the moment, it's a useful time keeper.
- Fixed delete bug on Time Entries tab
- Added Google Docs Integration for saving timesheets (Full version only)
- Fixed missing menu on OSX on Timesheet Window
- Added ability to save Google Account settings (Encrypted)
- Added "quick comment" icon to the working on area for current timer item